Livehelp support customizition of chat window.
You can select one of predefined seven themes or create own.
Customization of chat window.
In order to customize chat window, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Chat Window section.
- Select a Group.
- Select Embedded or Popup Chat Window type.
Now you can customize chat window. Select theme if needed.
Below settings section you will see how your chat window will looks like.
After that you can set background colors, text colors and position for embedded window.
If needed you can add Be-Visible image.
You can select default image, image from presets or upload own image.
Also you could define position for Be-Visible image using move arrows on the top of image.
Be-Visible settings not available for Popup window type.
Using sliders you can define height and width for chat window. Also you can set width of minimized chat window tab.
Tab width setting not available for Popup window type.
If needed you can set opacity of chat window.
You can personilize your chat window using your logo. Just click 'Upload new image'.
There are requirements for logo image file:
- Image dimensions should not be less than 30x30px.
- Image dimensions should not be more than 145x55px. Larger images will be resized to that size.
- Image format should be JPG, PNG, GIF only.
Click 'Save' button.